Case Management which is an all-inclusive client relationship management process that includes client engagement, closing deals and providing legal services among many other hectic activities. Legal case management in Salesforce CRM facilitates increased productivity & enabling exemplary output. In this blog, we list and evaluate various benefits of case management solution:
1. Meeting Important Deadlines: Proper management of deadlines is a key requirement of every legal case. The Salesforce case management solution helps attorneys/paralegals track deadlines efficiently and keep track of the to do lists, tasks and notes. It also increases the overall productivity of a firm.
2. Client Data Management: Storing all client files is another important aspect that can be effectively handled by the Salesforce case management solution. Mostly, law firms collect all relevant files and documents, but to locate and retrieve data at the time of need still remains a challenge. Deploying Salesforce CRM will facilitate data and file storage, by having them stored in a centralized repository, making your firm’s data and files accessible to all users as per your discretion.
3. Automated Billing and Invoicing: Many law firms integrate separate applications for intake, case management and billing. All the mentioned functionalities can be combined in one package under Salesforce CRM. This will reduce the expenses and increase efficiency. Automation and Customisation in Salesforce carries the potential of reducing time consumption on the billing process and creating invoices template.
4. Improved & Timely Communications: Storing data at one place makes it way easier for retrieval of contact information of your lead. Access to old email addresses is no longer a time consuming task. Thus, there is a dire need for your law firm to maintain coordinated communication.
5. Workflow Management: Pursuing traditional methods in organizing a case requires pulling information from different sources. Some files may be stored in one system and some other files such as briefs, or transcripts, in other different shelves. Salesforce facilitates your case management with workflow functionality where users are able create customized templates which will result in a streamlined process.
Implementing Salesforce is a crucial investment for your law firm that will enable growth and generate yields for years to come. Rafayee Cloud Leaders take pride in its expert team having deep understanding of legal businesses and experience in implementing Salesforce cloud solutions for them. With Rafayee Cloud Leaders walking side by side with you through the process of implementing Salesforce, you can rest assured that your firm’s overall efficiencies will be hugely improved.